ARU jewellery project, opened by KAZEXPO International Exhibition Company in 2003, is a unique international jewellery fair not only in Kazakhstan, but in all Central Asia. The fair is held by support of the Government of Republic of Kazakhstan and National Jewellers Association of Kazakhstan.
ARU Jewellery Fair is held annually in two capitals of Kazakhstan: in April in Almaty city, in December in Astana city.
World leaders of jewellery field from
- Czech Republic,
- Kyrgyzstan, as well as jewellery companies from Kazakhstan take part in Aru-Almaty and Aru-Astana fairs.
ARU trade mark proved itself as a reliable and successful fair and became a support for manufacturers, buyers and sellers of jewellery items, being a platform for establishing of firm contacts in jewellery business. In the frames of the fair different business and cultural events are usually held: seminars, presentations, conferences, models shows, as well as contest of jewellery items with awarding prizes in different nominations and Grand Prix is held annually. Special attention of organizers during fair preparation is given to the work with wholesale buyers from all regions of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan. In numerous opinions of exhibitors participation in ARU fair allows to increase sales level, brand recognizability and to conclude mutually beneficial contracts. Results of participation in the fair work for company during a year till the next exhibition. KAZEXPO International Exhibition Company is pleased to bring to Your attention the International Jewellery Fair "Aru-Almaty 2014", which will be held in Almaty city.
- Gold, silver and platinum jewellery;
- Precious and semiprecious stones;
- Watch, costume jewellery;
- Silverware, souvenirs;
- Tableware in jewellery performance;
- Caskets, jewellery boxes, accessories;
- Exhibiting and trade equipment (furniture, lighting, etc.);
- Varios handicrafts of jewellery craftsmen.